Last updated July 7, 2022
This privacy notice for You-Turn LLC (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Download and use our mobile application (Reclaim Connect), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
If you have questions or concerns reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal information do we process?
When you visit, use or navigate our Services, we may princess personal information depending on how you interact with You-Turn LLC and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information?
We do not process sensitive information.
Do we receive any information from third parties?
We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information?
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid reason for doing so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information?
We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your information safe?
We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and collect, access, steal or modify your information.
What are your rights?
Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
What are your rights?
The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our data subject request form, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any reasonable request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You: The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services. The choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Sensitive information. We do not process sensitive information.
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card number, and the security code associated with it. All payment data is stored by Authorize.net. You may find their privacy notice link here: https://usa.visa.com/legal/global-notice.html
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
In short: We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to have a valid reason (ie legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interest or the vital interests of a third party, such as a situation involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada, this section applies to you.
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (ie, express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (ie implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with the next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be the victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the court of their employment, business or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following third parties.
We may need to share your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
In short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fultill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organization and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards, and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers or cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only acces the Services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information is from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete the data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com.
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it. TO request to review, update or delete your personal information, please submit a request to us.